Thank You – 2018
Chester & District Committee for Deaf People (Volunteers in Partnership Group – Dee-Sign Choir) would like to thank the following;
- BAA Audiology Conference Liverpool – £100 donation + expenses, received from P.C.Werth Thurs. 8th November
- Broughton Shopping Park – £598.39. donated by the public, many thanks to them and for the support of the Management of Broughton Park ,Sat. 17th November
- Ellesmere Port Arcades – £320. 55 donated by the public – thanks to Ellesmere Port Arcades Management for their fantastic support ,Sun 25th November
- The Pyramids Shopping Centre, Birkenhead – £754.62 donated by the public – thanks to them and the management for their wonderful support, Sat 1st December
- Chester Street Collection – £800.18(rained off after only two hours, so what a wonderful amount) many thanks to for granting of the licence and to the public who donated, Sat 8th December –
- Waitrose Supermarket, Boughton, Chester £138.23 huge thanks for the invite and for the kind donations of the customers during our 2hr performance ,Sun 9th December
- Deva Point, Blacon, Chester – £110.00 – Many thanks to the residents for their kind donation following our Christmas visit, Tue 11th December
- Astbury Lodge Residential Home, Ellesmere Port £30.00 Many thanks for your kind donation and warm wishes following our Christmas visit , Fri 14th December
- The Grange Shopping Centre, Birkenhead – many thanks for allowing us to perform and for the wonderful donations from the generous people of Birkenhead £686.48 We Will be there again on December 1st for our Christmas performance.
- Donation in Memory of Mr.Douglas Pane – President Chester Deaf Club £328.68
- Cheshire West & Chester Licensing – Charity Street Collection. Thanks to all the generous public who put money in our buckets £744.34
- Broughton Shopping Park – Thanks to the Manager of the Park and the generous public who donated £532.54
- Personal Donations from R & B.Hoare, M.Hodgson, Mrs.Poynton £16.31
- Saughall WI. Thanks for a very enjoyable evening with you all. £45.00
- Ice Cream Farm – Chester – Thanks for allowing us to come along and perform and collect on a very hot day. Thanks for the donations. £130.97
- Wistaston Village Fete – Thanks for inviting us and for your donation £50.00
- Mold Contact Club – Lovely to be with you all again, see you soon £15.00
- Chester Bandstand – The Groves – June & August performances. Thank you so much to everyone who sat and watched us and donated the wonderful sum of, £1,090.00 added to which is our payment from Cheshire West and Chester Council of £100.00.
- Flintshire Volunteer Agency for our performance at their Volunteers Award Ceremony including a lovely buffet and Volunteers Certificates £35.00
- Ellesmere Port Arcades Many thanks once again to Management for allowing us to perform and collect £316.23. We are there again on November 25th.
- Llay Organ Society – Many thanks for inviting us once again and your wonderful donation £100.00
- Donations/Reimbursements in respect of Anniversary Celebrations in November 2017 (20 Years Dee-Sign Choir, 40 Years Chester Deaf Club.) From Deaf Sports & Social Club, Over 50s Club, Tuesday Club £1,250.00
- Festival Church, Queen Street, Chester for their kind donation of £250.00 in support of a taxi service for members of Chester Deaf Community with age related problems or unable to drive, to attend the regular social functions held at Chester Deaf Centre. A positive step to relieve the social isolation felt by people who first and only language is British Sign Language.
- Valerie Phillips for the wonderful donation of £541.00 in memory of her dear sister June McDonald who had seen the choir perform and enjoyed watching them.
- Thanks to St.Johns Shopping Centre, Liverpool, for allowing the choir to perform and raise money for SIGN2SING part of SIGN HEALTH (Reg.in England & Wales 1011056 & Scotland SC044122) and YOUTH MUSIC (Charity No. 1075032) £770.50 to be shared between them for more info Click Here
- Thanks to Starcare, Winsford for their wonderful donation of £110.00 following our visit on 7th April 2018. Thanks for the appreciative tweets.
Please Click here to view our Thank You List for 2017